It is important for children to wear smart, comfortable and practical school uniform which helps them identify that they are part of the Medmerry school community.
Medmerry school uniform is available to purchase online, from our supplier. All items of uniform need to be clearly marked with your child’s name.
To order uniform online please click the link:
Items available from the supplier:
- Sweatshirt or cardigan with an embroidered school logo
- White PE t-shirt with logo
- PE shorts
- Book bag
- PE draw string bag
The school uniform for all pupils should be drawn from the following selection of items:
- Medmerry sweatshirt/cardigan or plain burgundy sweatshirt/cardigan
- White blouse/shirt or polo t-shirt
- Grey or black skirt, pinafore dress, trousers or shorts
- Red and white gingham summer dress
- White, grey or black socks
- Grey or black tights (No footless tights, shorts, leggings or cut off trousers)
- Black sensible shoes (Boots, high heels, wedge heels, backless or toeless shoes are not permitted to be worn for school)
- Black shorts
- Plain tracksuit bottoms/leggings for winter outside activities
- Medmerry PE t-shirt or plain white t-shirt
- Lightweight black plimsolls or trainers
It is important for hygiene reasons, that children have a change of footwear for PE
- Medmerry PE bag or similar lightweight bag with drawstring
Jewellery and Valuables
Children should not bring items of value, wear jewellery or nail varnish to school.
The school cannot be held responsible for any loss. They are permitted, however, to wear a watch and one pair of stud earrings. On a safety note, children whose ears are pierced must remove the studs for PE sessions and physical activities. If studs cannot be removed due to recent piercings they must be covered for PE and any physical activity by tape brought in from home.